Stylish and affordable sandals for plantar fasciitis at Aussie Soles
If you have plantar fasciitis, then you’re all too familiar with the pain it can cause. This stabbing pain in the heels is more common in runners but can affect anyone. Plantar fasciitis pain is often relieved by the simple use of orthotic footwear – footwear designed to provide the right kind of support that distributes weight more evenly and reduces pain.
What You Can Expect from Aussie Soles re Orthotic Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
If you’re looking for a new pair of comfy sandals for warm weather or to wear around the house, Aussie Soles has you covered. Not only are our thongs cute, but they’re also anatomically correct. Here are some of the benefits.
- A variety of shoes for men and women. From fashion flats to supportive orthotics, we have something for everyone.
- Affordable prices. We want you to have access to quality orthotics that can help you prevent foot problems and that you’ll enjoy wearing – but we don’t believe you should have to pay an arm and a leg for them.
- The right features. Our orthotic thongs include arch support, a tarsal bar, and a heel cup for optimal comfort.
- Excellent customer service. We’re happy to help our customers in any way we can, and we also offer a 12-month guarantee, with our shoes lasting one to three years on average.
Take a look at our collection now and discover your next favourite pair of thongs.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding the Best Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
When it comes to choosing footwear, many people don’t realise that their foot pain is caused by some simple mistakes that are easily fixable. Here are a few mistakes to avoid to keep your feet in their best shape.
- Wearing the wrong size. Your feet change over time, so don’t assume that you wear the same size you have for the last 20 years. Experiment with different sizes or have your feet professionally measured.
- Ignoring your arches. In general, feet either have low or high arches. Knowing which kind yours are can help you choose the right shoes.
- Choosing shoes based on appearance or price alone. Choose shoes with good support and look for shoes designed for the type of activity you’ll be doing.
- Keeping your shoes too long. When the soles of your shoes become worn, it’s time to trade them in for a new pair to ensure that you continue to give your feet the proper support.
About Aussie Soles
Aussie Soles was founded in Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Australia with a focus on reliable, supportive footwear that can keep up with you no matter where you go. We offer a range of stylish and supportive thongs for adults and kids. We also believe strongly in giving back and we have donated over 180,000 pairs of shoes to charities who work to make sure that everyone has the footwear they need. To support Aussie Soles or find the thongs you’ll want to live in all year long, contact us today.