Incorporating Orthotic Sandals to Improve Foot Structure
Discover high-quality, comfortable orthotic sandals from Aussie Soles.
Enjoy the comfort and support of our orthopaedic sandals, created to keep your feet healthy and minimise daily discomfort. Our sandals may help with back problems and knee problems, and they may be especially helpful for people with flat feet.
Tips for Getting More Value out of Orthopaedic SandalsWhen you struggle with problematic feet, caring for them properly is not just important—it’s necessary to keep you mobile. Here are a few tips to consider in caring for your feet so that you can get the most out of your new sandals.
- Smooth your feet. Using a foot file or pumice stone will help you keep calluses in check and make your feet look great in shoes with an open back. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes or until the skin is soft, and very gently, use a pumice stone to scrape off thick, old skin. This shouldn’t be painful, as the process involves targeting dead skin that has already hardened.
- Keep your skin moisturised. Just as you put moisturiser on your face, consider the moisture needs of your feet. After removing calluses, reap the benefits of proper foot care by using a thick moisturiser on your feet. Look for lotions that contain shea butter or cocoa butter for amazing results.
- Use sunscreen. This tip may not seem intuitive but think about how often you have seen people with odd tans on their feet because of strappy shoes. An SPF 30 sunscreen on the tops of your feet can prevent awkward tan lines and, more importantly, help to prevent melanoma on your feet.
- Remember to wash your feet properly. Get in between your toes and wash away any dirt that has built up. No one likes toe jam! Dry your feet properly before putting on socks or shoes and you will help your body in preventing fungus, athlete’s foot, stinky feet, and bacterial build-up.
Tips for Buying Orthopaedic Sandals in AustraliaHere are a few things to keep in mind when buying sandals online.
- Be aware of how much walking and standing you will be doing. The sandals you are eyeing may be adorable, but if they don’t provide the support and comfort you require, you may end up regretting your purchase. At Aussie Soles, we have comfortable and good-looking sandals to perfectly suit your all-day mobility needs.
- Always opt for quality. A good deal means nothing if the sandals you buy aren’t good for your feet. Make sure that you buy the right size so you will be comfortable every time you put your sandals on. We provide a sizing chart so you can get a perfect fit, and our sandals are available at affordable prices so you don’t have to sacrifice quality to save money.
- Look for arch support as well as heel support. Everyone talks about how crucial arch support is, but if your heels aren’t protected, you will start experiencing pain in a different area of your foot. Our sandals are built to hug your feet like a second skin to support every foot component without toe scrunching or straining.
Why You Should Buy Orthotic Sandals in Australia from Aussie SolesWhen you shop with Aussie Soles for your new sandals, customer service is always available to support you just as much as our sandals do. We offer a 12-month warranty so if you have any problems or concerns with your sandals, we will do everything in our power to help you.
Contact us today to learn more about our sandals and the benefits they provide.