Supportive flip flops help with active women’s comfort.
If you suffer from foot aches and pains as a result of damaged or collapsed arches, you should consider buying a pair of women’s flip flops with arch support. Our orthotic flip flops provide you with the relief you need to move around with ease during warm months.
What You Can Expect from Aussie Soles’ Orthotic Flip Flops for Women’s Relief
Our company understands the exceptional value that our products bring to our customers. When you shop with us, you can always anticipate the following:
- Exceptional customer support: Are you struggling to make the right selection? Do you need more information about our orthotic flip flops? Feel free to call or e-mail us at any time! Our friendly support team is here to address any concerns you have about our products.
- A quality selection: We pride ourselves on having the best options for arch support sandals. We know that you need a shoe that not only supports you but matches your sense of fashion. Our different colours and styles are sure to please any woman.
- Warranty options: Your sandals are meant for regular use without having to worry if they will live up to the stresses of daily wear. If you have any problems, please reach out to us immediately as we cover all our sandals with a 1-year warranty.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Women’s Flip Flops with Arch Support
Purchasing a pair of orthotic flip flops truly is an investment in the well-being of your feet. Keep these helpful tips in mind to get more use out of our sandals:
- Use a blow dryer: When the foam on your arch support sandals softens, it moulds to your foot. If you want to help enhance the softening process, use a blow dryer and before they completely cool, step into the sandals and walk in them for a bit.
- Be conscious of where you leave them: We always advise our customers never to leave your supportive flip flops in a hot environment when you’re not wearing them. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight and make sure to take them out of your car, especially on a hot day.
- Wash them the right way: If your sandals become dirty, you do not need to go overboard to clean them. Simply wash them with warm water and soap. To disinfect your sandals, mix water solution with white vinegar and wipe them down.
Why Aussie Soles is Cost Effective
The team at Aussie Soles commits themselves to offer you the best choices for arch support sandals for women at affordable prices. We understand how important it is to walk without hesitation or pain. Our company is well-known throughout the industry for our product and podiatrists in Australia often recommend our sandals.
To learn more about any of our orthotic sandals, please click over to our contact page to reach out to us electronically. We will respond promptly.